2018 Australasian Database Conference
Camera Ready Instructions
Authors of accepted papers should read the following pertaining to the publication process of their ADC contribution.
Deadline: 11:59:59pm 6 April 2018 Australian Eastern Standard Time.
The camera-ready copy of your paper (together with source files, signed copyright form and a readme file) must be submitted by emailing to
This is absolutely firm deadline; missing it means your paper will not be included in the conference proceedings.
To prepare for your camera-ready submission, please read the following instructions carefully.
Your paper will be published in the conference proceedings by Springer as a volume of its Lecturer Notes in Computer Science series. LaTeX and Word templates, camera-ready and copyright instructions are to be found here: copyright instructions
Please Note that:
- (a) Camera-ready papers should NOT have page numbers. All numbering will be done by the proceedings editor.
- (b) The page limit is strict and final:
- 1. Research and Industry Full Papers: 12 pages
- 2. Short Papers: 6 pages
- 3. Demonstration Papers: 4 pages
- (c) Submissions should be identifiable through the filename convention: ADC18_PaperType_XX.pdf. Here, the PaperType is full, short, or demo, and XX is the paper number assigned to your submission by EasyChair (e.g.: a research full paper with ID 26 should be named ADC18_full_26.pdf)
- (d) Download and fill the Copyright form by clicking here.
The file has to be named copyright_XX.pdf (e.g., copyright_26.pdf). Camera-ready paper must be accompanied by a signed copyright form. Please note that digital signatures are not accepted and the form needs to be signed in ink and then scanned. Papers whose copyright has not been transferred on time will not be included in the proceedings.
- (e) Download the readme_XX.xml file and fill it (please see a sample file if you are unsure how to fill it). The file has to be named readme_XX.xml (e.g., readme_26.xml). The publication chair will use these details to automatically compile a list for Springer production department.
- (f) Create a folder named source_XX where XX is the paper number assigned by EasyChair (e.g., source_26). The folder must contain all of your source (input) files necessary to compile it correctly: For example,
- 1. LaTeX2e files for the text and PS/EPS or PDF/JPG files for all figures.
- 2. Any further style files and fonts you have used together with your source files and that are not generally available at CTAN.
- 3. Final PDF file (for reference).
- 4. RTF files (for word-processing systems other than LaTeX/TeX).
- 5. The texts in all files (e.g., PDF and source files) must be identical.
- (g) Compress the following files in a ZIPed file and submit by emailing the zip file to firstname.lastname@example.org. The ZIPed file has to be named ADC18_PaperType_XX.zip (e.g., ADC18_full_26.zip).
- 1. Camera-ready paper (ADC18_PaperType_XX.pdf file).
- 2. Completed copyright form (copyright_XX.pdf).
- 3. A readme giving the name and email address of the contact author (readme_XX.xml).
- 4. The folder containing source files (source_XX).
Please contact the Program Administration for any further information or clarifications.