JIST 2017 cordially invites you to submit workshop proposals to be held in conjunction with the conference. The purpose of a workshop is to provide an opportunity for participants for in-depth discussion of current and emerging topics of the semantic technologies. Ideally a workshop should foster interactions between different communities within the scope of JIST. The organizer of an accepted workshop will be responsible for the reviewing process, call for papers, publicity website, and proceeding publication of the workshop.
A workshop proposal should include the following information.
- Workshop title:
- Full contact information of the organizers:
- Description of the workshop including objectives:
- Content, topics of interest:
- Please indicate your preference regarding the length of the workshop: Half-day or full-day.
- A short description of the target audience:
- A summary of previous editions of the workshop (if it was run before):
- A short biography of each organizer:
Proposals will be judged based on the above information. Particular preference will be given to proposals that demonstrate the ability to foster interactions among multiple communities, as noted above.
- Workshop Proposal Submission Deadline: 1 July, 2017
- Workshop Proposal Acceptance Notification: 7 July, 2017
- Conference dates: 10-12 November, 2017