The philosophy behind Special Tracks is to facilitate the proactive participation of researchers from certain fields or communities who have linked the semantic technology with their research fields.
Special Tracks accept 8-page short papers that will be reviewed in the same way as the Research Track papers and will be included in the Proceedings if accepted.
In JIST 2017, we have the following special track:
- Abstract submission: 23:59 (Hawaii Time), 8 August, 2017
- Full paper submission: 23:59 (Hawaii Time), 15 August, 2017
- Notification of Acceptance: 15 September, 2017
- Camera-ready Deadline: 30 September, 2017
- Conference: 10-12 November, 2017
Submissions must be in PDF format, using the style of the Springer Publications format for Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS). Submissions must be no longer than 8 pages. JIST 2017 submissions are not anonymous.
Accepted papers will be published in an LNCS proceedings. At least one author of each accepted paper must register for the conference and present the paper there.
Papers can be submitted electronically via https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=jist2017. Please select the corresponding track(s) when you submit your paper(s).