Paper Submission and Publication
APCCM invites papers describing original contributions in all fields of conceptual modelling and related areas. Papers should be no more than 10 pages in length conforming to the formatting instructions as outlined below.
Each paper will be judged on its originality, significance, technical quality, relevance and presentation.
Accepted papers of APCCM will be in the ACSW Proceedings and published by ACM this year. Papers should be formatted according to ACM conference paper formatting guidelines ACM SIG Proceedings Templates
. The following guidelines must be met for all submissions:
Papers are to be submitted via the APCCM2019 Easy Chair Submission Site. Please indicate with "(short)" at the end of the title if the submission is for a short paper.
- Submissions must be in English.
- Submissions must not exceed 10 pages for full papers and 4 pages for short papers.
- Submissions must be in PDF format. Other formats will not be accepted.
- Submissions must clearly state the problem being addressed, the goal of the work, the results achieved, and the relation to other work.
- Submissions must be original contributions that have not been published previously, nor already submitted to other conferences or journals in parallel with this conference.