3130CIT Theory of Computation
Welcome to the Web site for this course! All required information about
the course should be available on this site.
- Answers to the two
mid-semester examinations are now available. -- 12/11/2002
- Some past examinations and
answers are now available. (I'm still typing up answers to this
year's mid-semester examinations.) -- 2/11/2002
- Dr Kewen Wang is available and willing to give group or private
tuition to students preparing for the exam from now until the exam.
This is a good opportunity for you to check your understanding and
problem and past exam solutions. You should take advantage of it.
Contact him at K.Wang@cit.gu.edu.au, 3875 5028, TEN 2.31.
- The final examination will be held at 9:00am on Friday 15
November in N22 Theatre 1. It is your responsibility to check
this advice at http://www.gu.edu.au/ua/aa/sta/examination.html.
- See the forum for more details of second mid-semester examination.
- The second mid-semester examination to be held on Wednesday
9 October in S2N 0.05 will cover all material on regular languages,
context-free languages and computably enumerable languages (Turing
machines), up to and including Chapter 8 of the text. -- 25/9/2002.
- Mid-semester examination results are now available. -- 16/9/2002
- The 2001 homework
assignments and the solutions are now available as additional
sources of practice problems. -- 21/8/2002
- The two mid-semester examinations will be held at 9:00am
sharp on Wednesday 4 September and Wednesday 9 October in S2N 0.05.
Each examination will be about 1 hour long, and will be followed by a
short break and a normal lecture. -- 21/8/2002
- A discussion
forum is now available. -- 21/8/2002
- In week 4, when Wednesday is a public holiday, two lectures will be
given on Thursday 15/8 at 11.00am and noon in NT3. -- 8/8/2002
Last modified: 12 November 2002
Author: R.W. Topor