Dr René Hexel's Homepage
- Deputy Head of School (L&T)
- School of Information and Communication Technology
- Griffith University
- Nathan Campus
- Technology Building N44 Room #2.21
- +61 (7) 3735 5041
- +61 (7) 3735 5051
My research interests are distributed systems and networking, real time systems, safety critical systems, embedded systems in general, operating systems, and network security.
Click on the above link to see a selected list of Rene Hexel's publications.
I am co-director of the Machine Intelligence and Pattern Analysis Lab (Mi-Pal). Our mission is to enable embedded, intelligent, and autonomous systems to be dependable, so they can be part of safety-critical human environments. For more details on current projects, see the Mi-Pal web page as well as our research projects page.
I am currently convening the following courses:
- 2501ICT: Programming Mobile Applications at Nathan
- 3420ICT: Systems Programming at Nathan
- 7421ICT: Mobile Device Software Development at Nathan
- 7420ICT: Advanced Software Development at Nathan