3515ICT Theory of Computation (2007/2)
Welcome to the Web site for this course in 2007 semester 2. Much useful
course content is available on this site. The discussion forum and other
administrative information is available on learning@griffith.
Very regrettably, this course will not be offered again for the
- There's an extra tutorial 4pm-6pm on Tuesday 30 October in the
normal Environment 2 room.
- Take-home test 4 is now available.
- Remaining Wednesday morning lectures have been cancelled. One
Monday afternoon lecture remains as normal. Two Tuesday afternoon
tutorials remain as normal. (16/10/07)
- The deadline for Test 3 has been extended to 4pm on Monday 8
- Take-home test 3 is now available.
- The mid-semester exam will be held on Tuesday 18 September at
around 4.15pm in the normal tutorial room. The exam is a closed-book,
1-hour exam, with 5 minutes perusal time.
- Take-home test 2 is now available.
- Wednesday morning lectures will continue to be held at 8:00am
sharp in N44 0.21. (Sorry.)
- Take-home test 1 is now available.
- The second lecture in week 4 will be given at 4pm on Tuesday 14
August in tutorial room Env 2 0.23.
Last modified: $Date: 2008/01/25 02:27:11 $, by Rodney