Node:Questions for Chapter 2,
Up:Using a compiler
Questions for Chapter 2
- What is a compiler?
- How does one run a C program?
- How does one usually compile a C program?
- Are upper and lower case equivalent in C?
- What the two main kinds of error that can occur in a program?
- If you had some C source code that you wished to call
"accounts", under what name would you save it?
- What would be the name of the executable file for
the program in the last question?
- How would you run this program?