Programming 3 (Nathan, Semester 1, 2012)
Welcome to iOS Programming 3
Now that you have passed through the preliminary and intermediate stages of software development, it is time to move on to a more advanced level:
- expand your programming language repertoire,
- understanding algorithms and data structures,
- building your own (better than generic) blocks,
- doing more than one thing at a time,
- moving beyond the desktop computer; and
- most importantly: understanding it all both in detail and in the big picture.
It is assumed that you have a fair knowledge of Java programming and preliminary knowledge of generic GUI design.
Labs start in week 1!
Students must keep an eye on the Announcements section. This section contains important information and news about the course and may be updated frequently. The Forum is a good place to ask for help or answer other students' questions!